My head has been buried deep into the Gospel of John over the summer. Writing a Ladies Bible Study that begins in September. It is a combination of God’s Word, Teaching, Journaling, and Coloring.
A Journey through the Gospel of John
I have waves of excitement and waves of terror. It has been a wrestling of sorts. A wrestling with myself and with the Lord. Moments of being on top and moments where I was certain I would here the slap of the mat and the word PINED being yelled out.
- Am I qualified for this? – No
- Am I educated enough for this? – No
- Will I have all the answers? – No
When these questions plague me I am certain this match is over and I have lost.
Then there is this… for the win
- Is the Lord qualified for this ? – Yes
- Is the Lord educated enough for this? – Yes
- Will the Lord have all the answers? – Yes
This verse, John 3:30 has been circling in my heart and in my head
I can rest knowing that all I have to do is make room, become less, and ask Him to increase.